Benjamin T. Worsowicz
Benjamin is an Associate with Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Company, L.P.A. His practice is concentrated in the areas of estate planning, trusts and probate law and elder law, which includes the drafting of wills, trusts, and powers of attorney, assisting with the administration of trusts and estates, and advising clients in the areas of Medicaid and asset protection planning.
- Served as an Associate Attorney in two smaller law firms handling estate planning, estate administration, real estate, and some litigation cases.
- Licensed title agent, with experience handling both commercial and residential closings, from document preparation to making underwriting decisions.
- Capital University Law School, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2013
- Member of the Order of the Curia
- Capital University Law Review staff, Volume 40 research assistant and student representative to Law School Strategic Planning Committee; member of the Law Review Staff
- The Ohio State University, B.A. History, 2007
Courts and Admissions:
- Ohio, 2013
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Stark County Bar Association, Member
- Tuscarawas County Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Dover Exchange Club, Member