Catherine A. Pastore
Catherine is a staff attorney with Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Company, L.P.A. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of estate planning, trusts and probate law and elder law, which includes the drafting of Wills, trusts, and powers of attorney, assisting with the administration of trusts and estates, and advising clients in the areas of Medicaid and asset protection planning.
- Magistrate -Stark County Probate Court
- Principal - Zollinger, Gruber, Thomas & Co.
- Magistrate -Stark County Court of Common Pleas
- In-house Counsel - Park Farms, Inc.
- Associate - Day, Ketterer Ltd.
- Akron University School of Law, J.D. 1984-1987
- Miami University, B.S. 1980-1984
Courts and Admissions
- Ohio, 1987
- Northern District of Ohio, 1987
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Stark County Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Association of Magistrates
- Little Flower Catholic Church