Danielle Halachoff Frye
Danielle is an associate with Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co. L.P.A. concentrating her practice in the area of estate planning, including the creation and administration of trusts, drafting of wills, powers of attorney, and other estate planning documents, probate administration, and planning for elders.
- Judicial intern at the Portage County Court of Common Pleas, General Division with Judge Doherty
- Research assistant for Professor Newman and Professor Barnes at the University of Akron School of Law
- Certified mediator in general and divorce mediation through the Supreme Court of Ohio
- The University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude (2017)
- Production Editor of the Akron Law Review (2016-2017); Assistant Editor (2015-2016)
- President of the Law Association for Women
- Judge Randolph Baxter Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Award for Excellence Recipient
- Kent State University, B.A. In Psychology and Justice Studies, , magna cum laude (2013)
- Arts & Sciences Distinguished Student Leadership Award Recipient
- President of Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
Courts and Admissions
- State of Ohio (2017)
Professional & Community Associations
- Stark County Bar Association, Member
- Akron Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Womnen's Impact, Inc., Member
- ICAN Housing, Inc., Board of Directors
- No Child Left Behind: Extending Ohio’s Pretermitted Heir Statute to Revocable Trusts, Akron Law Review, Vol. 50: Iss. 3, Article 7 (2016).
- Back to the Past: A Return to the Gilded Age?, Probate Law Journal of Ohio, Vol. 28, Issue 4 (March/April 2018).