David L. Simiele
David is a retired KWGD senior director. He had been a member of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. from 1963-2009. He was a corporate generalist, which encompasses numerous areas of business law, with significant concentrations in the areas of commercial and banking law, complex business litigation, bank litigation, and corporate bankruptcy and reorganization and real estate matters. His contributions to the firm over many years were significant and have made a lasting impact on the growth of the firm.
- Commercial and Banking Law
- Complex Business Litigation
- Bank Litigation
- Corporate Bankruptcy and Reorganization
- Real Estate Matters
- Ohio State University, B.S.
- Western Reserve University School of Law, L.L.B.
Courts & Bar Admissions:
- Admitted to Practice in Ohio (Inactive)
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Former member: Ohio State Bar Association
- Former Chairman: U.C.C., Sub Committee since 1996
- Former Co-Chair: Stark County Bar Association
- Former Vice Chair: Board of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce and County/City Affairs Committee (past chair)
- Former President: Alpha Land Title Agency
- Former Chair: Canton Brookside Country Club
- Former Chair: Lake Cable Recreation Association
- Former Vice Chairman of the Administrative Council, former Chairman of Board of Trustees, and former President of the Men’s Club: Church of the Savior Methodist Church
Honors and Awards:
- AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell