Matthew R. Hull
Matt is an Associate Attorney with the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. and practices out of both the Canton and Massillon offices. Matt is a member of the firm’s Business/Corporate, Aerospace Law and Aerospace Business Practice Sections. Matt has previous legal experience working with Judge Katarina Cook in Akron and Judge David Stucki in Canton.
- Counsels clients in all aspects of their business including, entity selection, formation, contract negotiations, mergers and acquisitions, business and succession planning.
- Experience in corporate organizing and reorganizing, stock/unit purchase and redemption agreements, and buy-sell agreements.
- Experience in formation and representation of non-profit organizations.
- Negotiation of real estate purchase agreements and leases for residential and commercial transactions.
- Certified mediator in general and divorce mediation.
- The University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor (2016), summa cum laude. Donald M. and Mary E. Jenkins Award for highest grade point average culminating in a J.D.; served as Board Member on the University of Akron Board of Trustees; member of The Akron Law Review.
- The University of Akron, B.A. summa cum laude, Political Science (2013); member of the University of Akron Honors College; The University of Akron Center of Conflict Management; Certificate in Political Conflict; Mediation Training.
Courts and Bar Admissions:
- State of Ohio (2016)
- Member: Stark County Bar Association
- Member: Akron Bar Association
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association
- Member: American Bar Association
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Boys and Girls Club of Massillon, Board Member
- Massillon Rotary, Member
- The University of Akron Board of Trustees, Former Board Member
Honors & Awards:
- Recipient, CALI Award for Excellence
- Ernest Karam Award for Academic Excellence
- Bliss Institute Scholarship for Academic Excellence and Civic Engagement