Matthew R. Hull
Matt is an Associate Attorney with the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. and practices out of both the Canton and Massillon offices. Matt is a member of the firm’s Business/Corporate, Real Estate, Aerospace Law and Aerospace Business Practice Sections. Matt joined the firm in 2014 as a law clerk and was made an Associate of the firm after graduating first in his class from the University of Akron Law School and being admitted to practice law in 2016.
- Counsels clients in all aspects of their business including, entity selection, formation, contract negotiations, mergers and acquisitions, business and succession planning.
- Experience in corporate organizing and reorganizing, stock/unit purchase and redemption agreements, and buy-sell agreements.
- Provides representation to clients as corporate counsel, including negotiation & preparation of business related contracts.
- Experience in formation and representation of non-profit organizations.
- Negotiation of real estate purchase agreements and leases for residential and commercial transactions.
- The University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor (2016), summa cum laude
- Served as Board Member on the University of Akron Board of Trustees
- Member of The Akron Law Review
- Recipient: Ernest Karam Award for Academic Excellence
- Recipient: Donald M. and Mary E. Jenkins Award for highest grade point average culminating in a J.D.
- Recipient: CALI Award for Excellence in Corporations; Contracts I; Contracts II; Property I; Property II; Basic Business Associations; Advanced Legal Applications; Wills, Trusts and Estates I; Wills, Trusts and Estates II; Torts; Evidence; Criminal Law; Administration of Criminal Justice
- The University of Akron, B.A. summa cum laude, Political Science (2013)
- Member of the University of Akron Honors College
- The University of Akron Center of Conflict Management
- Certificate in Political Conflict; Mediation Training
- Bliss Institute Scholarship for Academic Excellence and Civic Engagement
Courts and Bar Admissions:
- State of Ohio (2016)
- Member: Stark County Bar Association
- Member: Akron Bar Association
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association
- Member: American Bar Association
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Boys and Girls Club of Massillon, Board Member and Vice President
- Massillon Rotary, President Elect & Board Member
- Bethlehem Township Zoning Board, Member of the Board
- The University of Akron Board of Trustees, Former Board Member