Matt is an Associate Attorney with the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. During law school he was a summer associate at the firm. Matt is a member of the firm’s Business/Corporate Practice Section.
Matt served as Board Member at the University of Akron Board of Trustees. Matt interned with Judge Katarina Cook on matters regarding civil, criminal and traffic cases and served as a Bailiff for Judge David Stucki in resolving juvenile and probate cases. Matt is a Certified Mediator (2013) through the Supreme Court of Ohio in general and divorce mediation.
- The University of Akron School of Law, J.D. (2016), summa cum laude, served on the Student Disciplinary Committee; member of The Akron Law Review; Academic Success Program Fellow for Torts and Criminal Law
The University of Akron, Bachelor of Arts Degree, summa cum laude, Political Science (2013); member of the University of Akron Honors College; Bliss Institute Scholarship for Academic Excellence and Civic Engagement
- The University of Akron, Center of Conflict Management; Certificate in Political Conflict; Mediation Training
State of Ohio (2016)
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Stark County Bar Association, Member Stark County Young Lawyers Committee
- Akron Bar Association, Member
- The University of Akron Board of Trustees, Former Board Member
Honors & Awards:
- Recipient, CALI Award for Excellence
- Ernest Karam Award for Academic Excellence
- Donald M. and Mary E. Jenkins Award for highest grade point average culminating in a J.D.