Mineral Rights Title Issues
With the increased value of mineral rights, ensuring proper title and curing potential title defects has never been more important. KWGD knows the critical issues that can affect your rights and has been at the forefront of developing comprehensive solutions tailored to protect our clients’ rights, including preservations or abandonments of mineral interests and rights under Ohio’s Dormant Mineral Act and lease forfeiture statute.
- Trial Court Awards Mineral Rights to Surface Owner
- Court Decision Ruling Dormant Mineral Act Vested Mineral Rights in Surface Owner
- Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act
- Mineral Reservations Prior To 1986 Called Into Question Under Prior Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act
- How to Recover Abandoned Oil and Gas Rights Under Ohio's Dormant Mineral Act
- Removing Expired Oil and Gas Leases from Your Chain of Title
- District Court of Appeals Rules on Dormant Mineral Act and Defines the "subject of" a Title Transaction
For more information on how KWGD attorneys can help with mineral title issues, contact KWGD today.