- Schedule training to meet the 12/1/13 training deadline
- Update training materials;
- Contact your chemical suppliers to determine when they will be replacing the old MSDSs with new SDSs;
- Review your written Hazcom Program to update it in accord with the revised Hazard
- Communication Standard “HCS” or “Hazcom Standard”;
- Contact suppliers concerning when they will be supplying updated labels;
- Determine if you prepare any SDS, and, if so, start the process of creating the new SDS formats in accord with the revised Hazcom Standard.
If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact Jacqueline Bollas Caldwell of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. at: 330-244-2864 or email@example.com.
NOTE: This general summary of the law should not be used to solve individual problems since slight changes in the fact situation may require a material variance in the applicable legal advice.