Zachary M. Soehnlen
Zach is an Associate Attorney with the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. He is a member of the firm’s Litigation Section and also practices in the areas of business and corporate law.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude (2017)
- Ohio State Law Journal, Managing Editor
- The University of Akron, Bachelor of Science, Accounting, summa cum laude (2014)
During law school, Zach was a summer associate at the firm and also interned at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio, where he worked in the civil division.
Courts and Admissions:
- State of Ohio (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Stark County Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
Honors and Awards:
- Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Earned Leadership Designation through the University of Akron Institute for Leadership Advancement