Dianne Blocker Braun
Dianne is a director with Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. Her practice focuses on the areas of estate planning and business law. She counsels individuals, families and closely held businesses.
- Indiana University, B.A. with honors
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D.
Courts and Bar Associations:
- Member: Ohio State Bar
- Member: Cleveland Metropolitan Bar
- Member: Stark County Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Stark Community Foundation, Trusts & Estates Committee
- Member: Stark State College Advisory Committee
- Member: Canton Ex-Newsboys Association
- Member: Women's Impact, Inc.
- Member: Women's Initiative Network
- Member: Hadassah (JNF Committee Chair)
- Trustee: Market Hills Association
- Past Trustee: Canton Museum of Art
Honors and Awards:
- AV Rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America®
- Listed in Ohio Super Lawyers®