Elaine K. Souder
Elaine is an Associate Attorney with the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. Her practice is primarily focused in Insurance Defense Plaintiff Litigation and General Civil Litigation.
- Civil Litigation Clinic, University of Akron School of Law which supports Akron Community Legal Aid’s work on housing/landlord-tenant cases in the region
- Legal intern as staff defense at Cincinnati Insurance Co.
- Bowling Green State University magna cum laude, B.A. Environmental Policy and Analysis (2016)
- Elmore Manufacturing Senior of the Year Award for Excellence
- University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, (2019) Certificate in Litigation
- Member Akron Law Trial Team (2017-2019)
- Legal Competitions:
- Georgetown White Collar competition team, Washington D.C.
- Case Classic, Cleveland, Ohio
- American Association of Justice Regional Competition, Cleveland, Ohio
- National Civil Trial Competition, Santa Monica, California
- Regional National Trial Competition, Columbus, Ohio
Courts and Admissions:
- Ohio (2019)
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Tuscarawas County Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- University of Akron School of Law Trial Team – Volunteer Coach
Honors and Awards:
- Recipient: CALI Excellence for Future Award in Trial Advocacy, The University of Akron School of Law