Evan H. Cohn
Evan joined the firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. in 2021 and is a member of the firm’s litigation section. His practice is concentrated in the areas of litigation and employment/labor.
During law school, Evan was a full-year legal intern for NiSource, Inc., and was an extern for Chief Judge Edmund A. Sargus, Jr. in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Prior to law school, Evan also served as an intern for Judge Maryann Boehm of the Sarasota County Court in Florida.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, Juris Doctor (2020)
- Ohio State Business Law Journal: Chief Managing Editor
- Recipient, Note of the Year Award
- Miami University, B.A., Political Science, French minor (2016)
Courts and Admissions:
- Ohio (2020)
- Stark County Bar Association, Member
Honors & Awards:
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Recipient Orlando Magic Intern of the Year Award
Publications and Presentations: