Lisa A. Fike
Lisa is a director at the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths and Dougherty Co., L.P.A. and started at the firm in 2010. She is licensed to practice law in both Ohio and Indiana. She enjoys the workers‘ compensation practice of law because it involves many different issues on a daily basis.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment compensation
- Public University issues
- Government and municipalities
- Office administration and management
- Manchester College, B.A.
- Indiana University School of Law Indianapolis, J.D.
Notable Presentations or Publications:
- "Bureau of Workers' Compensation and Fraud Issues" - Akron Bar Association Workers' Compensation Conference, Las Vagas, Nevada (2019)
- "BWC CRITERIA TO AUTHORIZE TREATMENT – THE MILLER CRITERIA, Aug-Sept. 2013, M.D. News Magazine
- "Bureau of Workers' Compensation Subrogation" - Akron Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada (2011)
Courts and Bar Associations:
- Northern U.S. District Court of Ohio
- Northern U.S. District Court of Indiana
- Southern U.S. District Court of Indiana
- Ohio Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Praise Team: Medina United Methodist Church