Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. (KWGD) is pleased to announce that 9 attorneys from the firm have been recognized in the The Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch” 2022.
Best Lawyers uses an exhaustive law firm peer review process in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. “The Ones to Watch” is a new initiative and honors attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
KWGD attorneys listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch include:
- Wayne A. Boyer – Land Use & Zoning Law; Oil and Gas Law; Real Estate
- Andrew A. Byler – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Labor & Employment Law - Management
- TJ Evans – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Construction Law; Corporate Law
- Danielle H. Frye – Elder Law; Trusts and Estates
- Matthew R. Hull – Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Real Estate Law
- Joseph J. Pasquarella – Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation; Oil & Gas Law
- Stephanie A. Lehota – Trusts and Estates
- Leigh A. Maxa – Appellate Practice; Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Matthew W. Onest – Appellate Practice; Oil and Gas Law; Real Estate Law
Published since 1983, Best Lawyers in America® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.” Best Lawyers lists are found in leading publications locally, regionally, nationally and globally.