Wayne A. Boyer
Wayne is an associate attorney with the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. (KWGD) and is a member of the Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Practice Section.
Prior to joining KWGD, Wayne worked as a project manager and in-house counsel with an oil and gas firm overseeing projects in the Appalachian Land Basin.
Wayne lives in North Canton with his wife Jessica and daughter Elena.
- Provides counsel and assistance to clients participating in transactional matters associated with the oil and gas industry and the Utica Shale play activity in Ohio
- Advises clients and energy producers with acquisitions and divestitures, in due diligence associated with mineral and lease acquisitions, and litigation and resolving oil and gas related contractual disputes and title and lease disputes
- Drafts deeds, leases, mortgages, purchase agreements, and other documents related to real estate transactions
- Assists Alpha Land Title Agency with closing procedures for residential and commercial real estate transactions, including the drafting of title commitments and curing of title defects
- University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctorate magna cum laude (2011)
- The Ohio State University, B.A. in Criminology cum laude (2007)
Courts and Admissions
- Ohio, 2011
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Stark County Bar Association - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Building Industry of Stark County (BIA), Member
- Friends of the Children's Network, Board of Directors
- Stark County YMCA, Board of Directors