Andrew is an Associate Attorney at Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. and practices out of both the Canton and Massillon offices. Andrew is a member of the firms Employee Benefits Law and Business/Corporate Practice Sections. Andrew resides in Perry Township with his wife Elizabeth.
- The University of Akron School of Law, J.D, summa cum laude (2018)
- Articles Editor of the Akron Law Review (2017-2018); Assistant Editor (2016-2017)
- Member, Akron Law Mock Trial Team, 2017 AAJ, STAC Regional Champion
- CALI Award for Excellence Recipient
- Malone University, B.A., History (2010)
- J. Walter & Emma Malone Scholar
- Assists clients with matters in the employee benefits area, including plan terminations, plan error corrections nondiscrimination rules for pension plans, health and welfare plans, cafeteria plans, and COBRA.
- Counsel clients in all aspects of their business including entity selection, formation, and contract negotiations.
- Advises clients in the design of retirement plans, including defined benefit, profit sharing and 401(k) plans, Section 457 plans, top hat plans, and other deferred compensation arrangements.
- Advises clients in drafting and implementation of cafeteria plans, flexible spending plans, health reimbursement plans, and dependent care plans.
Courts and Admissions
- Ohio (2018)
- Member: Stark County Bar Association
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association
- Member: American Bar Association
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Executive Board Member: Malone Young Alumni Community
- Community Impact Council Member: United Way of Stark County
- Board of Trustees, Vice Chair: Massillon Museum
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2022, 2023
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” 2022