John, a Director and Shareholder, has been with Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths and Dougherty Co., L.P.A. (KWGD) since 1996 and regularly represents clients on business matters, including acting as counsel on mergers and acquisitions, other business transactions, and serving as outside general counsel for many companies. John takes great pride in providing high-quality legal services, with a focus on timeliness and efficiency to provide his clients with prompt and effective services. John particularly enjoys being part of assisting his clients to grow, by not only addressing their legal needs but also by being part of strategic planning for the growth of the organization.
- Miami University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance and General Business, summa cum laude
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude
- John currently serves as President and Chairman of the Board of the firm. He is a member of the Management Committee, and a Director and Shareholder.
- Member: Stark County Bar Association
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association
- Member: Corporate Administrative Committee of the Stark County Bar Association
- Member: American Health Lawyers Association
Professional and Community
- Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Secretary: AAA Club Alliance, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Assistant Treasurer: Cleveland Clinic Mercy Development Foundation
- Leadership Stark County – Member, 12th Class of Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as one of the 20 under 40 by YStark! winners – Stark County’s Young Leaders 2011
- Jackson Belden Chamber of Commerce – Member of the Year 2003
- Named one of Ohio Rising Stars by Ohio Super Lawyers-Rising Stars Edition
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America®
- Named Best Lawyers in America® “Lawyer of the Year” 2022 – Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Akron