Mark is an Associate of the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. working out of both the Canton and New Philadelphia offices. Mark, his wife, Sarah, and their two sons reside in Jackson Township.
- The University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2017), summa cum laude
- Associate Editor of the Akron Law Review (2015—2016); Assistant Editor (2014—2015)
- Member, Moot Court Honor Society
- Malone University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude in Business Administration: Finance (2009)
- President, Financial Management Association; Member, Financial Management Association National Honor Society; Member, Students in Free Enterprise
- Advises and counsels clients regarding estate planning, probate and trust administration, elder law, Medicaid and asset protection planning, special needs planning, business, and corporate law, business succession planning, and real estate transactions.
- Prior to practicing law, worked in the financial services industry developing comprehensive financial plans and advising clients regarding investment management, debt restructuring, and cash flow optimization.
- Previously passed the Series 7 and Series 66 securities licensing exams and held Ohio Health and Life Insurance Licenses.
- Worked as a claim’s examiner for a global tire manufacturer investigating and evaluating personal injury claims in order to negotiate final settlements.
Courts and Admissions
- State of Ohio (2017)
- State of Florida (2019)
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association
- Member: Stark County Bar Association
- Member: Tuscarawas Bar Association
- Member: Florida Bar Association
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Board of Directors: Pathway Caring for Children
- Board of Directors: Tuscarawas County Senior Center
- Church of the Lakes United Methodist
- Leadership Stark County Spotlight Program
Honors and Awards
- Scored in the 100th percentile on the Ohio Bar Examination
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Contracts II, Payment Systems, Trial Advocacy I
- Ernest Karam Award for Academic Excellence (2013-2014)
- University of Akron Board of Trustees Scholarship for Academic Performance (2013-2017)
- yStark! Fellowship Recipient (2009)
- Listed in Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2023
Articles Published by Mark A. Wagner