Nathan is an Associate Attorney with the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. and practices out of the Canton office as part of the firm’s Business Law section. Nathan joined the firm in 2020 as a law clerk and was made an Associate of the firm after graduating second in his class from the University of Akron Law School and being admitted to practice law in 2022.
- The University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude (2022)
- CALI excellence for the future award winner in: Torts, Legal Research and Writing, and Law and Economics.
- Associate Editor of the Akron Law Review and the Southeast Asia Law Review.
- Moot Court competitor in both the New York City Bar: Seventy-First Annual National Moot Court Competition and the 2021 ABA Law Student Division National Appellate Advocacy Competition.
- Legal Research and Writing Fellow.
- 3L Class Representative
- Maranatha Baptist University, Bachelor of Business Administration, summa cum laude (2014).
Courts and Bar Associations
- Ohio (2022)
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association
- Member: Stark County Bar Association