Sam was a retired senior partner of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. and the firm’s founding member. Sam served as the first Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Stark County as well as the Assistant City Solicitor for the city of Canton.
- University of Michigan, A.B.
- University of Michigan, J.D.
- Former International President: University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Estate planning and estate and trust administration
- Business and Corporate
Courts & Bar Admissions
- Was admitted to Practice in Ohio
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Stark County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- Ohio Supreme Court
- Former Board Member: Fresh Mark, Inc.
- Former Board Member: Nickles Bakery
Honors & Awards
- Samuel Krugliak Scholarship Endowment