- Schedule training to meet the 12/1/13 training deadline
- Update training materials;
- Contact your chemical suppliers to determine when they will be replacing the old MSDSs with new SDSs;
- Review your written Hazcom Program to update it in accord with the revised Hazard
- Communication Standard “HCS” or “Hazcom Standard”;
- Contact suppliers concerning when they will be supplying updated labels;
- Determine if you prepare any SDS, and, if so, start the process of creating the new SDS formats in accord with the revised Hazcom Standard.
NOTE: This general summary of the law should not be used to solve individual problems since slight changes in the fact situation may require a material variance in the applicable legal advice.